Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2008 renegade 840 take out package for sale. has alittle over 100 hours. comes with a mr rpm intake and a bored throttle body. everything you need from the quad to do a swap. has 500 dollars worth of extras over stock.

complete motor/cvt/ gearbox
front and rear drive lines
fuel pump
exhaust header
all stock wiring including key computer and gauge

again this is everything from the donor quad that you need for the swap. this price does not include one of my harness's or brian's ryr kit's or a muzzy exhaust.

4300.00 plus shipping for everything listed. if you dont want the intake and bored throttle body i will take that off and adjust the price.

pm me, email me or call
[email protected]

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will also give the buyer a special price on a harness as well. cant let brian be the only one with Christmas spirit :banana:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it varies depending on what all you need. i can do a basic harness just for the basics all the way up to a harness for everything you may have on your ride. pm me and we can go over it in more detail.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Dammit!! Wish I had the $$$$ right now, I'm sure this deal wont be here in Jan. LOL

·
Registered
191 Posts
Do you still have this motor package??

·
Registered
191 Posts
I gotta say, I LOVE the swap!! Its the only way to go as far as I'm concerened. I wen from not havin enough to havin enough to climb 3/4 the way up Thunder mtn in St. A's and 1/2 way up Chokecherry. My buddies 686 Rhino blew up after trying Thunder and I went everywhere his XP900 went!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
i will also give the buyer a special price on a harness as well. cant let brian be the only one with Christmas spirit :banana:
how much for ur harness?
Livnlo and BrianB will hook it up with the rotax. I used both of their products for my build and their customer service is the best. I think i have one of the cleanest builds thanks to them.

·
Registered
191 Posts
So, what happenend to the RYR section? I go to the dunes for a week to work the bugs outa mine and come back and its GONE!!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
how much for ur harness?
Livnlo and BrianB will hook it up with the rotax. I used both of their products for my build and their customer service is the best. I think i have one of the cleanest builds thanks to them.

Jhaufen:
Where'd you run your intake to? Looks like a very clean setup!
That's the only thing I didn't like about the rotax swaps was the air cleaner sticking up between the two seats. Seems like it'd be a bit loud.
Would like to keep it stock lookin................kind of a wolf in sheeps clothing look.

Nice work.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Is this still available? I'm interested in a swap into my 660 since its starting to use a fair amount of oil!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.