Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTB Rotax Rhino

Looking to buy someones project or a completed rotax rhino I just missed the one on here that sold for 8500.00
Looking to spend 8 to 9K
text or call 5025922636

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine will be for sale in a month from now. Asking price will be about double what you are looking to spend. Easily $35,000 to replicate. Definitely one of the nicest Rotax Rhino's ever built. PM me for details......
Thanks but thats a little more than I am looking for already have a rhino with LT looking for a rotax that I could swap all my stuff to and then sell mine stock.
Thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
You would be money ahead to sell yours and buy a long travel rotax rhino or buy a motor for yours or even buying a donor quad would be cheaper and less work than what you are talking about doing. I have been researching this hard and even bought a donor quad but ended up selling it. I have only run across two rhintaxes for sale that didnt have long travel. Just my two cents though.

·
Administrator
2,254 Posts
You would be money ahead to sell yours and buy a long travel rotax rhino or buy a motor for yours or even buying a donor quad would be cheaper and less work than what you are talking about doing. I have been researching this hard and even bought a donor quad but ended up selling it. I have only run across two rhintaxes for sale that didnt have long travel. Just my two cents though.
I think there ought to be a firm law in place that ALL Rhintaxes are required to have LT.....mine does not and I'm always trying to broaden my horizons with it's capabilities.....I don't dare and will not pump my Rotax up any more without more stability than the factory width ....the cartwheel across my front bumper last outing told me so....

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes and No I just missed the one that sold In Knoxville for 8000.00 all the work was done just needed my long travel put on it I Dont think I could do a swap for much under that.

·
Registered
180 Posts
They guy that got that one is on this forum and he said it was in pretty bad shape......but i had called about it too lol.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Plus from what I see and here its not real easy to sell a Rotax rhino here in the eastern US when you get up into the 10K plus a guy will go buy a brand New RZR or Wildcat and get a warranty with it. Yea I know they will have two put more money with it but us Rhino guys have to face the facts were a dieing breed unless yamaha gets off there ass. I have found alot of rotax Rhinos for 10K out there but I am only wanting to spend 8K

·
Registered
180 Posts
If you are patient ...im sure you will find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
180 Posts
i think that will blow your budget lol

·
Registered
180 Posts
No doubt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.