Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
up for sale a 2008 canam outlander 800 vtwin motor complete take out package. motor has a low 52 hours and comes with every thing listed below. this comes with everything you need from the donor quad to do a rotax your rhino swap. these are getting harder to find for fair money. and no this price does not include one of my ryr harness's. don't buy from someone that doesn't know what they have or how many hours or if it runs or if they have all you need.

4250.00 plus shipping or pick up in person
pm email or call.

complete motor, trans and cvt
brand new 08 digital gauge
ecu/ computer and all wiring and components
stock head pipe
front and rear drive lines
2008 fuel pump

·
Registered
8 Posts
Iv been looking for a rotax moter for my rhino does youres have every thing you need to put it in and how fast do you think the rhinos will go with the rotax?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it comes with everything you need from the quad but not everything you need to do the swap in the rhino.
you will need brian b's kit and if you want a pain free install one of my harness's a muzzy exhaust and optional oil cooler etc etc. it really depends on how far you want to take it all and what you can do yourself.
i may have that take out package sold but i do have another 08 package here it just has a few more hours on it at 100 hours.
pm me and we can talk more about it all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
How much would you want for the one with 100 hours on it?I have trinity dual pipes on my rhino could i use those with rotax and how fast will it go?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
same money. you can use them if you build a new head pipe. speed vary depending on what you wind up doing, better question for the ryr thread. if you have not read threw it yet i would do so. there is a lot of info in it you will need if you do the swap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts