Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a rotax rhino with long travel I am thinking about parting out because I just cant get any real offers on it, I would love to sell it complete but its getting old dealing with all the low ball offers and no one with any real money. Thing is super mint and clean and I would hate to part it out but I will if I have too.

My question is, what is the swap worth? The motor and trans and wiring, cluster, ect.

Suspension, 6.5 lonestar with gorilla axles
4 seat cage, suspension seats, harness's ect.

Wish someone would just make a real cash offer and come get it so someone can have fun with it instead of being taken apart. Let me know guys! Thanks

·
Registered
227 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a really nice an clean rhino that's why I can understand why someone wouldn't scoop it up and use it! Such a nice rhino to just part out and I would love to hook seine up with a sweet deal if they had the cash!

·
Registered
619 Posts
It's a really nice an clean rhino that's why I can understand why someone wouldn't scoop it up and use it! Such a nice rhino to just part out and I would love to hook seine up with a sweet deal if they had the cash!
Mine sold for $14,500, but then again it had a BBK, STM Rage 8, Fullbore, Bed delete, radius cage....... a lot more high end components then yours. So its gonna be tough to get what you want for it. I would part it out.

Rotax swap, everything needed for the swap $5000
Longtravel withe shocks, axles, CV's $2300

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.