Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2008 800 rotax engine for sale in B.C. Canada it has about 1200 hundred km on it I believe. I am not near it at this time to check but will find out for sure when I can. It is out of a totaled machine and in good condition with wiring harness and cluster. The only problem with it is a cracked engine mount that can be welded and I can take care of that. Pictures will be put up as soon as possible. It can be shipped as well.
Asking 3300.00 can.
Here is a pick. 800 rotax.jpg

·
Registered
217 Posts
What 3300 can, us dollar? Is that 3300 shipped?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cannot remember if it has the pump or not but if you are interested in it I can find out tomorrow..

·
Banned
401 Posts
Load it into a big rubber made and ship to to edmonton on they grayhound and il give u $1400

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Cracked motor mount equals a cracked case. Your price is not going to attract anyone here. Good luck though
Hence the big oil puddle under it in the pic.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will get my buddy at CR Racing to check it out if it is cracked then I will honestly let everybody know and re negotiate the price if anybody is still interested. I looked at the engine when it was purchased and it did not look damaged anywhere else than the mount and I was told that that was easy to fix, otherways I would not have purchased it to swap into mine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts