Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale a low mile complete primary clutch for Rotax Rhino or Can am Outlander or Renegade 800 with a Dalton kit installed with aluminum weights and Tan spring with a stall speed of 1700 to 1900 RPM, Plus the Green and yellow spring with stall speed of 1900 to 2300 RPM looking for $300 shipped or pick up in Whittier Or Irvine. 562-708-8552 Brian

·
Administrator
2,255 Posts
What kind of shape are they in Brian?...

On the primary, how much wear is on the fixed sheave where the 12 teflon finger buttons slide in and out?

On the secondary, where the fixed and movable sheaves contact and slide on the 3-triple sliding surfaces?

Mine both are heavily worn at those areas and am debating to get nice stockers or put that money into an aftermart setup like you have

Really don't need the Dalton kit or tan spring

I just set mine up with the Dalton Renegade kit with .85 gram aluminum weights and yellow /red spring in primary and yellow/ black spring in secondary ....looks to engage around 2500 playing around in the shop ...will know more after our president's weekend ride how I like it ....thanx...

Sent by my twin-turbo Droid Razr

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold the Secondary already this primary is in great condition I just bought from a member on here that barley used it and I didn't put many miles on it.

HTC Thunderbolt

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts