Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, ya im new and I know its taboo to use for sale section on first post but I dont ride rhino's or any sidexside's for that matter. I ride can am atv's. I couldnt be helpfull with anything else. sorry

I have a complete 07 outty with a new 840. Motor has 23hrs and it broke the tranny. I have decided to part it out cause I have 2 renegade's and another outty. I have everything you would need for your rotax swap other than the tranny. I live in Lindale tx and I will ship and have pay pal.
$3000 and you get the motor,ecu,ecm, key, and even the instrument panel if you need it. The motor has stock cams and brand new crank,rods,pistons. It was an insurance build. my name is Jaime Street and my number is 903-714-0328 thx guys

·
Registered
841 Posts
sux about your tranny, whos 840 kit Mr RPM? still running stock clutches and secondary?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Everything is can am. This was a stock rebuild with over bore pistons payed for by insurance, no hot rod goodies sorry. Yes the primary and secondary are stock with a clutch kit for 29.5 tires. Not sure if I will sell clutch but probably will. I also have wiring harness, radiator. Its complete but im keeping diff's,prop's,axles as spare's for my 2010 outty. I do have a 815 nitrous motor and a mrRpm 840 but not for this price.

·
Banned
401 Posts
Who's 840 kit is it ? What's the compression ratio?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It wasnt a big bore kit, the cylinders were scratched so the can am dealer put 840 stock compression pistons in it. It is not a big compression big cam motor.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold

1 - 6 of 6 Posts