Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i'm about to order some new tires. has anyone ran the rocky mountain duro (bighorn) knockoff. if so how did you like em and how was the wear. thanks.:azflag:

·
Registered
54 Posts

I just ordered a full set of the tusk trilobites 26x9x12 all the way around mounted on the G-force slammer wheels. Got it all for around 480$

Overall im very happy with them, but i havent ridden them more than 5 miles so far so i cannot say for the wear, but they seem good in the snow.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have 26x9x12 trilobites on my 660 and I cant complain. For the price it cant be beat. I have a couple of trail rides, 1 dune trip and a deer hunt (3 days worth) on mine and they grip great in the rock, dirt, snow and sand. Yes I had them in the snow in southern Az, hard to believe i know. Plus order them from rockymountain and they will be at your door in 3 days max. Just my 2 cents.

:azflag:

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
hey i'm about to order some new tires. has anyone ran the rocky mountain duro (bighorn) knockoff. if so how did you like em and how was the wear. thanks.:azflag:
What tire did you go with?

You cant lose with the original Bighorn.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What tire did you go with?

You cant lose with the original Bighorn.
I haven't ordered any yet. waiting for contract negotiations at work to be finished. don't want to spend the money in case we strike. I am leaning towards trying the tusk ones. my dad has the bighorns on his and is keeping track of the miles. i would do the same with the cheapies to compare. i think either one will be a step up from the stock ones i've ran since it was new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts