Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 660 can I put the same size wheel on the front and back? I want to run the same size tires on front and rear so I need to know if i buy 4 new wheels all the same size we they work. thanks

·
Registered
704 Posts
yes you can as .... i rather my 9 wides all the way around

·
Registered
704 Posts
i run 14 x 7 with normal offset... with 28 x 9 wide..... love them...... i have a few pictures posted...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can run either 12x7 or 14x 7 with a 4+3 offset all the way around without any problems.

Here is a Rhino we had at Rally on the Rocks with Vision Lockout wheels 12x7 4+3 all around.

Let us know if we can be of assistance.
You can be, Your place is the only place I order from and I have some questions.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey, I need some advice. I just bought my first rhino(2008 700) and can't decide which tire and wheel combination to buy. I want something that looks really good.This rhino will only be riding dirt roads,light trails, and logging roads, nothing extreme. I just bought this to ride kids around basically. The rhino is all stock and I think I have decided on 4+3 or 2+5 offset wheels. Can a factory rhino handle 14x7 or 8 wheel with 27x9x14 tire?

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts
I run stock Yamaha aluminum rear rims all around with 26x9x12 A043 SunF tires and they are working great out here on our Utah trip. 1" spacer in front and 2" rear.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks. I think the 2011 already has the spacers on them when they widened the machine. Think I'm going to try 26x9x12 on front with 26x10x12 on rear.
Thanks for your input.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts