Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
9,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOOOOOT!!

We have about 6 of these left in stock!!

Retail: $349.98

RhinoCrap.com Price for RhinoForums.net members - $329.95 !!

Enter Coupon Code - RFNETEXHAUST at check out to recieve DISCOUNT!!

Add one of our V.A.L.E slip-on exhaust systems and turn on the power. Custom designed for the 2004-2007 Rhino 660, you'll see both torque and horsepower increases over the OEM system.

OEM Exhaust System......................... 10.5 lbs
Two Brothers Exhaust System............ 6.4 lbs

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
what he said, thats a nice looking exhaust and i've been contemplating on distching my Dr.D and going with a two-bros double or single. Just wondering how loud it is.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I have the dual Two Bros on my 07. I can tell you it's fairly loud but I hear it's not as loud as the Dragon Fire. Not sure if it's louder than the single set up but it really sounds good. I didn't even know they offered a single Two Bros. til I saw this thread.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
what is the difference between single and dual

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
it doesn't give you that much more...but the dual does sound mean.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have the dual Two Bros on my 07. I can tell you it's fairly loud but I hear it's not as loud as the Dragon Fire. Not sure if it's louder than the single set up but it really sounds good. I didn't even know they offered a single Two Bros. til I saw this thread.
I dont know how load the 2 bros is but i can tell you the dfr. duels are very load.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Got a few of questions about the two bros single.

1. How much louder then stock
2. Can you feel a difference in the performance.
3. Do you have to rejet or something else along with it.
4. Does it void my Y.E.S warranty.

Any input would be really appreciated. Because I need start working on a order.

·
Vendor
9,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is louder than stock but only by a few decibles, not annoying or anythng close to the duals.

TwoBros says its a 2+ hp increase, I personally have yet to run one or install one.

The exhaust was designed using a STOCK rhino, so if your rhino is STOCK minus the CDI and this exhaust, you dont have to rejet. Any time you do any intake or carb mods, rejetting is a must and HUGE plus!

Does not void your warranty according to TwoBros

·
Registered
34 Posts
It is louder than stock but only by a few decibles, not annoying or anythng close to the duals.

TwoBros says its a 2+ hp increase, I personally have yet to run one or install one.

The exhaust was designed using a STOCK rhino, so if your rhino is STOCK minus the CDI and this exhaust, you dont have to rejet. Any time you do any intake or carb mods, rejetting is a must and HUGE plus!

Does not void your warranty according to TwoBros

Thanks for the reply you covered all the info I needed. I got one more question. Should I wait till I do my first 20 hours before I get?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts