1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brian B and AZBdBy have video from the ride and here are some of my pics

Rhinos from left to right
Dave, Oldmanpaintball, Mr.Off-Road, AzBdBy, Brian B

A little break-spot along the trail, you can see Lake Pleasant from the ridge.

First major obstacle area, this doesnt look that difficult but it was because the turn was like a 90 degree turn. Oldmanpaintball was the first to go up.

Dave letting the long travel take on the obstacle!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Parked outside the Saloon in Crown King

Another break spot along the trail

My Rhino is dirty

Cool parking spot

Dave hauling butt with his new LST XTR suspension on his Rhino over this whoop section... the long travels soaked this up like nothing.

AzBdBy (center of pic - silver cage) with nerves of steel climbing a very diffcult section, his front wheels at one point came completely off the ground and tipped backwards, then he reverse quickly and recovered.

The aftermath... i have lots of cleaning to do.

·
Registered
240 Posts
That ride looked like it was fun. How long (miles) was it? When I first looked at it I thought it was Oatman. Where is Crown King? Longest ride we made this year was a little over 80 miles round trip from our camp to Vidal Junction's cafe for breakfast. I need to bring camera next ride. Great pictures.

·
Registered
100 Posts
That looks like it was an awsome trip, Wish I could have joined you. "5000 miles away" hahahha
Great photos to

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
That run is about 50 miles total. It takes abouit 3 hrs each way. There wasn't any photos of it, but there is miles and miles off road that is covered with rocks so you go pretty slow.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Looks like you guys put your long travel to work. Any more pics?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Here is some video I took. Nothing too exciting, but it will give you a look at some of the terrain.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts

·
Vendor
9,660 Posts
hey no one ever said offroading was a beauty contest brian.. =]

we got spare rings in stock if u ever want to replace them.

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Don't know why it quite working. It worked earlier. I will work on it later

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Hmm, I just clicked it a second time and it worked.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thats what I bought my Rhino for, great run you guys :hail: . That was a good long vidio showing what it was like.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.