Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SATURDAY! SATURDAY! SATURDAY!!

Here is a link to the flyer ... I should contact them and offer make them a flyer that is cleaner to read and screams "this race is gonna be awesome".

Horrible looking flyer

On Saturday you can see it says UTV Rhino 5:30pm

... I seriously thought about missing out on the GlamisDunes Shindig to enter this event,... its in the city I live in and it would be way fun to race on that track. Kinda sucks its the same weekend as I am going to Glamis.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I think I'm gonna have to go to that, seeing how it's just down the street. I haven't seen any info on that before?

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What are the details on the UTV Race?
Best details are found here
http://atv.worcsracing.com/2007_Schedule.php

One Heat? How long?
Dont know, I would expect probably one heat... I also heard that the UTV class isnt going to race the entire length of the main track.

Rules?
There arent many rules (which is why I would like to enter), I assume the basic stuff, harnesses, x-bracing on cage, metal gas cap, helmet.

Classes?
I think it s one class

Money to win?
1 million dollars... j/k ... dunno

Any other info?
its going to be FUN FUN!

WOTM- you should enter, I would bet you could win it... I seriously wish I wasnt committed to going to Glamis this weekend, I want to be in this race.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.