Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We currently have 30 sets of rhino plastic parts that have been factory rejected(not sure of all models it fits, but i know it will fit a 2006, and surrounding years i believe). The hood, dash, left fender, and right fender. All plastic is OEM and the plastic itself is perfect(no scratches,mold defects,etc....). The problem with these parts are the actual camo pattern. Some only have half the pattern covering them, while some are less noticable. ALL of the pieces have some paint and/or decoration on them. We don't have any "clean" black plastic. Nor do we have any "painted only" peices. These are all failed dips in our hydrographics facility. I cannot take pictures of each piece due to the time it would take. But i have included an example picture that shows a previous set we have sold. We are also on ebay, but thats not what we are selling here. This plastic will not "pass" as good plastic decorations, you will notice something wrong with one or all of the pieces decorations. This plastic is good for replacing cracked plastic or if you want some new plastic to re-paint yourself. The camo pattern with either be Realtree HD Hardwoods or Realtree AP. 150$ a set plus shipping if not picked up.

-SHIPPING (you can also pickup if you like, we are in Birmingham, AL)
shipping is through greyhound. NO FEDEX,UPS,etc....... Its the cheapest way to send plastic. Its roughly 75-100$ a set through greyhound. Just goto Greyhound PackageXpress - Locations and find a location closest to you and we will ship it there.

-PAYMENTS
paypal or cash upon pickup

Your best bet is to drive a truck down to us and pickup a big load and sell it to your friends or your area that you live in and make profit.

Let me know if you have any questions, no worries.

-WiLL

Attachments

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Who rejected these? Yamaha?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I want a set. What is the paypal info? What is the name of your Hydrographics facility?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll pm the info, but as for the hydro facility, we are just getting started and our name is Delirious Monkeys. Its just two guys who are looking to make some drinking money, nothing huge or fancy! haha

·
Registered
851 Posts
hey guys, i have no affiliation with the seller... but, i did pick up a set of blue carbon fiber today. i was pleasantly surprised to see that they were in a lot better shape than the pictures suggested. i can't vouch for all the plastics(b/c i didn't see them), only the ones i bought.

just wanted to share.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts