Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I buy from a few USA parts places but there shipping is crazy $70 + customs fees!
I can't seem to find any good canadian parts places online?

thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
Not sure where you are but I get everything shipped to the boarder and then pick it up you only have to pay the taxes

·
Banned
597 Posts
Hi I buy from a few USA parts places but there shipping is crazy $70 + customs fees!

thanks
What do you need.. I could help you. I ship to Canada to customers but on the invoice I mark as gift so they can avoid the customs fees... and shipping just depends on the size And weight of what you need..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
130 Posts

thanks
Have you tried UTV Canada? they are located in alberta

·
Registered
20 Posts

thanks
What do you need.. I could help you. I ship to Canada to customers but on the invoice I mark as gift so they can avoid the customs fees... and shipping just depends on the size And weight of what you need..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
What do you sell? Got a website i can check out? I am canadian too emp has shipped me a few great items but they have limited rhino stuff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts