Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

Rhino long travel....

1919 Views 10 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  TINKEN
Hey guys I'm looking into a rhino long travel. Does anyone have one or there rig or have access to one. I'm looking for the demenstions or them to see if they will fit on my rig. Also the cv lengths if anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
You can try intro2rhino he sales a lot of rhino parts may have info you need.
Thanks man

Reactions: 1
Hey guys I'm looking into a rhino long travel. Does anyone have one or there rig or have access to one. I'm looking for the demenstions or them to see if they will fit on my rig. Also the cv lengths if anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it

With different wheel offsets u will find alot of different total widths. Most kits r 6" wider per side. I believe lonestar has a kit thats 6.5" wider per side. What i did when i bought my long travel rhino was had the guy measure front and rear withdts at outside of the tires, and length from front bumper to back of cage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be more clear I'm looking to see if they will fit my dominator. So I need the actual measurements of the parts

To be more clear I'm looking to see if they will fit my dominator. So I need the actual measurements of the parts

Ok my bad i thought u were buying a long travel rhino

Reactions: 1
No worries. I'm in the wonderful world of stuff that might fit lmao. It kinda sucks. So I have to double down on info when looking for parts

No worries. I'm in the wonderful world of stuff that might fit lmao. It kinda sucks. So I have to double down on info when looking for parts

I think ur best bet would b to send intro2rhino a pm like Floyd mentioned. He buys and sells alot of different LT kits

I did. Just waiting on a response

Bump. Still looking for the physical demenions!

Send a PM to either Intro2Rhino or Camshaw.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.