·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Vendor
9,660 Posts
Brian..

Dave has a set.. very secret cause ive only heard of them and yet to see them.. give him a call and ask him.. im waiting to see them to see if im going to do them on mine or not.. im doin doors no matter what, looking for someone good in town.

·
Registered
5 Posts
try bna motorsports. they make lots of race rhinos in phoenix.

also, tmwoffroad in mesa

full on doors and cages

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i'm still waiting for the new bender to come in at my work. when it does come in, i'm will to bulid anything

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
amsm said:
try bna motorsports. they make lots of race rhinos in phoenix.

also, tmwoffroad in mesa

full on doors and cages
Anybody else in Phoenix do doors?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Are you looking for full or half doors

·
Registered
1,960 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
we got the new bender, so we're figuring it out and programing it...

thanks for the offer though. i might hit you up on it some other time soon.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Shhhhiiiiiittttttt, let me come over and use your tools. I have my own, but just for shits and giggles! HEY, I JUST HAD AN IDEA!!!! WOULD BE SO COOL IF WE CAN GET AHOLD OF SOMEONE AT DISCOVERY AND DO A BUILD OFF!!!!!!!!! HOW FREAKIN COOL!!!! THAT'S IT, I'M STARTING A NEW THREAD!!! SEE WHO CAN BUILD THE SICKEST RHINO WITH A $30K BUDGET! AND A WEEK TO DO IT! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!! ok, settle down southbayrhino, would never happen! would be nice! hopefully the sport grows that far!!! I'm in! Now I just need an extra $30K to do it? So who's coming with me? Bring your VISA!! lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Shhhhiiiiiittttttt, let me come over and use your tools. I have my own, but just for shits and giggles! HEY, I JUST HAD AN IDEA!!!! WOULD BE SO COOL IF WE CAN GET AHOLD OF SOMEONE AT DISCOVERY AND DO A BUILD OFF!!!!!!!!! HOW FREAKIN COOL!!!! THAT'S IT, I'M STARTING A NEW THREAD!!! SEE WHO CAN BUILD THE SICKEST RHINO WITH A $30K BUDGET! AND A WEEK TO DO IT! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!! ok, settle down southbayrhino, would never happen! would be nice! hopefully the sport grows that far!!! I'm in! Now I just need an extra $30K to do it? So who's coming with me? Bring your VISA!! lol
i cna just see it, monster garage where jesse james builds a crazy monster truck rhino!!!!

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
i know the full door half door, but why does it seem to be such a problem gettin some built, are there rules for racing on the design of the door like drag racing or just cant find anyone worth a s$%^ or just too much??? talk to me guys, lets do some business

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i know the full door half door, but why does it seem to be such a problem gettin some built, are there rules for racing on the design of the door like drag racing or just cant find anyone worth a s$%^ or just too much??? talk to me guys, lets do some business
i read on score or some where the door bar has to be 22" high

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
uhhhh,, Jesse already has a couple of rhinos all done up...not to mention ferraris, bentlys and everything else his millions can buy. oh ya don't forget Sandra bullock too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts