Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to nominate two for voting...feel free to nominate others or vote...

This guy...name unknown...

and our forum member mud-n-guts...

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
In the spirit of things... IMO you need to put up a video of so everyone can see what you are talking about...

"stunt" driver of the year is what I was thinking I guess...also thinking more along the lines of amateurs...

I was looking for an entertaining thread with lot's of the kind of videos in the first post...something FUN ya know what I mean...it's pretty amazing some of the stunts people pull and get on video and I know there are lots of them out there...don't have to time to go find them either... lol...

But hey...it's whatever people want to post anyway... right...it's all good... :)

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
wish I had some of my stunts on video... :D

Dunescru witnessed mine like mud n guts lol.....

iv always wanted to flip once land on my wheels then just peel off like nothing happened...one day.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah and I wannabe 23 again too... :147:

I am telling you there IS a video on you tube somewhere of a an awesome roll-n-ride at glamis... it was either olds or china wall...

Go find it...! :firedevil:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You guys are boring as hell...

Go out find some good videos... :147:

·
Registered
980 Posts
I wish I had some video of the things I've done.. Some of them are jaw dropping. Its not too awefully hard to ride up on the side like that I've been doin it for years I used to do it in my buddies rzr and he would freak out. Haven't done it in the rhino yet because I haven't rode it more than around the yard haha. I will try to get a video person one of these days

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I hear you... :)

As of tomorrow we are supposed to be able to get the worlds best wheel bearings from thrush... looking forward to seeing what that is all about...!

·
Registered
319 Posts
If I did anything like that it would not be on purpose.

I'm feeling "Stuntie" just putting it in the back of the truck.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That was a nice video...can't believe you guys catch some of this stuff on tape...very cool...

Your video makes my point very well when I tell others that steering and handling are more important to preventing a roll-over than ultra-wide offsets on the front wheels of a Rhino...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts