Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How freakin cool would that be??? Anyone know Mr Channel??? I'd like to talk him into letting us do that! $30k budget and a week to do anything your heart desires!!! Would make a very interesting show!, Or just a fabrication contest. At least I know I wouldn't fall in last place there! But hard to compete with some of these trophy truck builders, but would be too much fu fighting over the tig welder! "Nah **** you man! it's my turn!!!! Go use that flux core **** head!"

Would be like a good episode of Monster Garage! I know Jesse James, and he has a rhino! I go down to his shop once a month or so to BS with all the dudes over there every once in a while. I wish I could talk him into talking to Discovery, but I don't think they want anything to do with him right now anyway....

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
I say this should be about racing... who can build a race rhino for under 30K for a season and survive the longest.

Everyone can choose their own suspension mods, engine mods, tires, wheels... 30k is the limit. Its an 8 race schedule and you must complete all the races or you lose the challenge. The winner of the series is the one that not only finishes first but survives.

Ok, pay me my money for this gold mine of an idea.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I say we split the proceeds Mike!!!! and I agree with what you're saying! Let's do it!!!! I'm down to race! Sounds like a fun race!!! Or maybe even a desert race where the obstacles are random! How does 100 miles sound to keep some of us alive!!! lol

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
naw...i say it has to be able to jump the farthest

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine will give some of you a run for your money! But we're all mimited to how far you can jump. It's like saying "who's would go the fastest on the same street with same mods", would be too close to be fun, but I like the jumping idea!!! We need to incorporate that into something!!! HOW ABOUT RHINO SUPER MOTO!!! WOODEN JUMPS AND PAVEMENT AND DRIFTING!!!! FREAKIN SICK! WE WOULD ALL NEED WRIST RESTRAINTS FOR SHIZ!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts