Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any rhino 700 2" top mount lift kits out there? The reason is I ordered 3" catvos with gorillas all the way around and I want just a little more lift. So i'm looking for a 2 inch lift kit that would bolt up on the top of the shocks.

·
Registered
433 Posts
CFM make a great kit... A lot of us are running them. However as someone just asked the exact same question last week and another member replied ... "you do not want to get the kit that is round and mounts to the top of the shock".

I do not remember who posted the reply but he was precise and I believe one of the more senior members here.

If I recall he said it changes your travel rate and you will bottom out very easy.

Prob just search for lift kit and last week.

Everyone I know of running CFM are using the strap looking ones.

Jay-R

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks, but I think catvos 3" kit has already a lift bracket at the bottom on the rear of the bike that's why I was looking for one at the top. i'll look it up tho thanks man

·
Registered
154 Posts
ok thanks, but I think catvos 3" kit has already a lift bracket at the bottom on the rear of the bike that's why I was looking for one at the top. i'll look it up tho thanks man
If u add a 2 in along with ur 3in ur rear axles will hit the frame

I don't always drive a rhino.....but when I do...I go hard...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks, I have someone chopping my top this weekend we'll look at it and see what I can do to make it work.

·
Registered
154 Posts
ok thanks, I have someone chopping my top this weekend we'll look at it and see what I can do to make it work.
Turn ur shocks all the way up if they are reg non sport resi shocks and look and u will see the axle touching the frame in the rear

·
Registered
154 Posts
dam that sucks! I have the 2012 sport. thanks for the info!
I have a shackle lift I think it is a highlifter and I run the rear shocks turned all the way down and the front one notch higher but ima swap the resi shocks here soon

·
Registered
30 Posts
The xrteme lift kits have top brackets for the front and the rubberdown customs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts