Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some factory reverse light relay kits.These are factory yamaha,not made up kit's.These come straight from yamaha and are plug and play.Kit includes relay,relay harness and bed wiring harness pigtail.I have 1 kit ready to ship and 4 more will be here thursday ready to ship.Cost is 45.00 shipped.I do take paypal.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they will work.As long as you have a plug that is white and in the battery box that is not pluged into any thing.You will have to add some kind of back up light due to the rhinos dont have one.Good set of fog lights work fine.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Have to make sure the reverse lights you pick are not grounded internally. Warn backup lights are and they wont work with the Yamaha relay setup.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Here is the type of light we have been using.It comes from walmart and is driving lights.A pair is around $18.00 and they are pleanty bright for reverse light's.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Their should be a square white female plug unused in the bottom of the battery tray.That is the plug you are looking for.

·
Registered
169 Posts
i got one of these kits from imstuckagain and they are true yamaha parts. makes it real ez to hook up the lights.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey guy's if anybody want's these it will be wed before i can ship them out.I have run out of the one's i had in stock,but more is on the way.I have sold more than i had planned on and everyone is pleased.Just make sure the lights you buy are not internally grounded.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Any light with a Two wire lead will work then? Internal grounding would be through the post mount huh?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sent you the PayPal. Can you please let me know when the harness will ship? I have a trip coming up soon and wanted to get this all installed.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts