Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I replaced the clutch I was driving around went up a hill slid back a little because its slushy out and then it died stayed stuck in gear couldn't get it out until I winched to my vehicle a little bit.... anyways it is having issues I took apart my whole primary but not into the clutch let it run and it doesnt make any noise but when u put it all together it chatters bad and stays stuck in whatever gear it's in and is really really hard to get out if possible at all... I found out if I rock it back and forth itll sometimes come out of gear easily
Here's a few YouTube videos of my rhino

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know you have a wet clutch issue and appears the secondary does not want to close either but nothing on the outside can make it turn, that is all wet clutch
The thing is this is a brand new like literally just installed wet clutch and it drove fine for a few blocks till I hit a hill, rolled back and then it died

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hunterworks is right, has to be the clutch. Sheave shouldn't be turning at idle. Maybe you put the one way bearing in backwards, just a thought.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts