Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering about a rear view mirror and was reading all the post on hear...sounds like it has been talked about alot....but what i was wondering is more on the mounting?...on my 07 686 if i look up there( roof ) mine has a home made diamond plate roof that rolls over front and back that follows the curve of the rollbar...anyway the stock bars that cross over well one is in the back with a grap handle....the other is allmost in the middle of where you are siting but it is towards the front part of the rollbar...looks like you need a bar that is even more toward the front...even after it starts the bend to go down to the dash...anyway i have the new bar that goes over the top of dash from one side to the other and has the "A" in the center for speedo...it came on mine..so how much are those dash cross bars?...it looks like you could put one of those upside down across the top with the "V" pointed down and mount a rearview on that...but mine has the grab bar on it for passenger..do they make them with out?

·
Registered
86 Posts
mirror

That"s the problem I had ! I just made a couple brackets and mounted mine on the side like on a vehicle.Used the bolt on bottom of roll cage to mount it.Purchased to truck spot mirrors and they work great!!!

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
I bought mine from Xmf and it has an arch forward that holds the mirror. I love it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.