Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everyone who has/had a rhino knows all about how long the rear wheel bearings last!!! i have come up with a setup that most likely will outlast the life of the rhino or at least a few sets of tires!!! i'm not talking about drilling/installing grease fittings or any of that nonsense that everyone has tryed!!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
do tell.....cuz i was just about to ask about the rears....cuz i had the rears jacked up...and i have some small side to side play?...and thought must be wheel bearings?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bearings

do tell.....cuz i was just about to ask about the rears....cuz i had the rears jacked up...and i have some small side to side play?...and thought must be wheel bearings?
i'm going to be marketing this idea/product real soon on ebay,if you can send me a email link(private of course)i will let you know how and what you need!! i really wasn't even gonna post the first topic about it,but i thought what the hell,lets see what kind of response i get to it!! as soon as the rest of the rhino world catches on to it, every one (allballs.pivot works,moose,etc...)will be doing it,so i'm not telling the whole world about it!!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
i'm going to be marketing this idea/product real soon on ebay,if you can send me a email link(private of course)i will let you know how and what you need!! i really wasn't even gonna post the first topic about it,but i thought what the hell,lets see what kind of response i get to it!! as soon as the rest of the rhino world catches on to it, every one (allballs.pivot works,moose,etc...)will be doing it,so i'm not telling the whole world about it!!!
I'd love to see what you've got going on, if you don't mind.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bearings

I wanna know too. Email is [email protected]

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
i'll be advertising it on ebay hopefully by monday,as soon as i do i'll post it on the forum so everyone can check it out then, i'm sorry i'd love to tell ya about it now,but it's only a few days away!!! and i have alot of money/resources tied up in this deal and i like i said before,as soon as the rest of the world catches on to this, than every manufacturer out there will be selling it,so i'm gonna capitalize on it while i can!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Well if you can create a ball bearing alternative that is reliable, tough, unaffected by mud, water and debris infiltration then you'll not only revolutionize the Rhino, you'll revolutionize the entire mechanized world! I'll wait to see it on ebay.

·
Registered
815 Posts
sounds great,cant wait to see it,anytime you can cut down on maintenance,more riding and less time working,what about the front wheel bearings??

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm needing to replace on of my rear wheel bearings too. I am interested in what your talking about. Can you send me a message on here I woould like to see what you have.

·
Registered
148 Posts
What are you all riding in?? I have ITP 4in wheels with lots of offset and have not had any bearing problems yet. My 09 now has 6800 miles on it mostly in the desert. Those miles are all in 16 months. The rear shocks are shot tho. any advice for them?

·
Banned
401 Posts
They will last longer riding in the desert , riding in any kind of mud or silty water will get into the bearings

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
invention

does your invention involve a "flux capacitor"??..........because if it does I already have the patent on it and I'll sue you if you try to market my idea, and yes I can travel back in time!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no,there's no flux capacitor!! but your close!! i'm using DeLorean bearing replica's!! there proven to handle at least 88MPH, so they definitely will hold up on most gutless rhinos!!! sorry for the delay w/my product, but it should definitely be available by the 1st or 2nd week of jan 2012.

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
secret

I have a secret of how to make the 660 rhino engine make 165 horsepower on pump gas too, but I'll only sell the engine building plans to you on ebay....

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I have a secret of how to make the 660 rhino engine make 165 horsepower on pump gas too, but I'll only sell the engine building plans to you on ebay....
Along with the "clever" method of using a stock 660 throttle cable for an HSR-45 carb you told us you had but would NOT reveal...

Or will they be sold separately... :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
horsepower? ya talking about that manmade word that means squat? i'm interested in torque!!! and btw i'm not doing the ebay sales, the website should be up by monday (hopefully)thats not my department,but as soon as it is,i'll post it!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Today's lesson in product development and marketing is do it first then announce it because it ALWAYS takes a lot longer than you can imagine...not that people won't be skeptics but seeing is believing and at least then you can defend something that actually is there...instead of going to be there...someday... maybe Monday... question is which Monday...

:biggrin:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i couldn't agree w/ya more on that, myself and some others are already using this product and have been all summer,it's all the legwork and mass production of getting out there for the rest of the world that took a little longer than expected,but i'm just a mechanic w/skills to do **** that surprise myself sometimes!! but besides all that blah,blah,blah...the product is definitely real and proven to do what it's suppose to!! you won't be disappointed,thats for sure!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts