Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I don't know what this is called to order a new one, don't think I can weld it, front pipe is broken. it is like an "H" bolts to top of rear end and then bolts to both sides of braces coming down under bed, sits roughly right above and behind rear brake rotor. The front of that brace broke letting the rear end slide back far enough to drop driveshaft out of tranny. Give me some advice fellers. I'm pulling bed and top cover to get to it. WHAT DO U RECOMMEND, can I put old Driveshaft back in if all splines are good??? Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey guys. I don't know what this is called to order a new one, don't think I can weld it, front pipe is broken. it is like an "H" bolts to top of rear end and then bolts to both sides of braces coming down under bed, sits roughly right above and behind rear brake rotor. The front of that brace broke letting the rear end slide back far enough to drop driveshaft out of tranny. Give me some advice fellers. I'm pulling bed and top cover to get to it. WHAT DO U RECOMMEND, can I put old Driveshaft back in if all splines are good??? Thanks
Try this from Ebay link below as I think this is what you are thinking of (put them on my 2007 660 SE back in 2007 front / rear to avoid stress cracks in frame from lengthened a arms),

1 - 5 of 5 Posts