Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im thinking about making a rear light bar the consists of five lights, two red for brakes and three ambers for dust. And im wondering if anyone out there has done somthing similar or has any ideas on how to mount them. Thanks in advanced :fing02::fing02:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I did not do the amber gig but I have added dual brightness red led lights that come on as tail lights and brake lights. they are mounted on back corners of my jstrong roof. They are also my turn signals and 4 way hazard flashers.. I got them on ebay. they are about 3/4 inch wide and 5 inches long.. they have 3 wires ground, dim and bright. hope that helps

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
wild bill let me take some tonight.. and post em..

·
Vendor
2,089 Posts
WE HAVE THESE

UTV INC BOLT ON REAR CHASE DUST LIGHT BOX - ALUMINUM

The Brake Light Box Bolts on to Most Aftermarket Aluminum or Steel Roofs, It is made to hold 5 of the Rubber Grommetted Oval Lights they are not included with the Box they are sold separately.

Box Measures 41” Wide x 13” Long CNC Cut and Made From .063 5052 Aluminum with bolt on sides. Supplied with ¼-20 Stainless Buttonhead Bolts and Nylock Nuts Install is a Breeze

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
THAT is uber cool...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
exactly i want to build somthing like that. where can i get lights like that with the clear lens?

·
Registered
82 Posts
A place like auto safety house or most truck stop/parts places. Have you thought of any of the lazer star lights?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts