Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed some posts on rear differential brackets braking and wanted to offer anyone with the problem that I ran into the opportunity to fix this issue for a fair price.
My Rear differential bracket broke and I measured, lasered, and then bent an identical bracket. Then welded the thing on and it turned out perfect after a little paint.
I am trying to see if there is a market for this part. If anyone is interested in purchasing one of these brackets I will place them on ebay upon request.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Prices? Pictures?

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Those look good. They will not prevent the mounts from breaking again though. You need to add the aftermarket diff supports to prevent movement and breakage. They do add 2 more mounting points.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Do a search on the forums for rear diff support. Lots of pics and good info.

CRB, Traillogic and LSR have nice ones. I have the CRB and love it! They are a must have.

·
Registered
1 Posts
diff brackets

I have noticed some posts on rear differential brackets braking and wanted to offer anyone with the problem that I ran into the opportunity to fix this issue for a fair price.
My Rear differential bracket broke and I measured, lasered, and then bent an identical bracket. Then welded the thing on and it turned out perfect after a little paint.
I am trying to see if there is a market for this part. If anyone is interested in purchasing one of these brackets I will place them on ebay upon request.
Do you think your bracket will work on an 07 grizzly 660?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts