Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
sorry guys its been a crazy week...

no rhino motors or diff's to speak of. you might try metal tech here in phoenix, they had a couple bare stock chassis so theres bound to be some stock parts floatin around.

ill try and find some pics of this beast, all i could find was a couple of the raw chassis nothing with the drivetrain in it. maybe ill take some this weekend.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
setup

i'd also like to see pics of the rear drive installed or something different then the first prototype pics you posted. i was hoping you would have had one of the rhinos at that corr race in lancaster we saw you at.

found this the other day which looked quite interesting.

anyone seen these before? nice and compact, pushed by a turbo busa motor. made by transworks
I have seen these in person at Eric's shop, it is a modified type 1 vw trans and you can use reverse on some of them. I do not believe you could get away with 4x4 though, unless you made it a one seater and move the fuel tank.

Rog

·
Registered
16 Posts
Stay away from the transworks stuff! It looks way cool but it doesn't work for sh!t. There are a couple of guys at minibuggy.net that bought 'em, sent 'em back (broken) got fixed and broke again. I'm looking into using a honda civic trans in mine...30 foward and 6 reverse speeds!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts