Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My radiator is clogged up and it's been overheating. My buddy does commercial ac work and has an acid cleaner for coils will this work? Any other suggestions?

·
Banned
833 Posts
water hose will get it all out if you take your time..a water hose with good pressure that is....pressure washer will bend your fins if your not careful....then a set of my shields to help keep the mud from getting on there

·
Registered
190 Posts
Here you go.......cheap and it works. Get you some simple green to loosen the stuff up and then water with air pressure.
I use it on my tractor,Rhino and just about anything else that needs gentle yet tough cleaning....

Engine Cleaning Gun

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

Send me a price

I'm going to try simple green

·
Banned
401 Posts
If its super clogged then maybe pull the rad out and simple green it and let it sit for a few hours then was it out. Do that a few time and put it back in and you know it's clean for sure an then get some of James rad guards to keep the temp in check and the mud out

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thanks

Send me a price

I'm going to try simple green
Harbor Freight has them .....the link is at the bottom of my post. I started using simple green because I can get it at work and have been pretty impressed with it and it smells good.
I started using the engine cleaner on my Kubota tractor when the radiator would get full of dust and trash....and boy did it work....I mean it blows the stuff out the other side .
WalMart has them sometimes as well.
Best 10 bucks you can spend on a cleaning tool IMO

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool thanks again

James send me a shipped price to 70075

·
Registered
130 Posts
how about one of those garden watering wands.Cut off the watering end,roll the end and flatten to seal it. Then drill a half dozen holes in the side near the pinched end,the water pressure should do a good job. Soak let sit for a few minutes then wash out the dirt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts