Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a massive HP upgrade for rhino 700 owners for sale here. This is a Racers Edge CNC ported head with 2mm oversized intake and exhaust valves. The chamber was also done at the time of the CNC porting and the head surface is perfect. High rpm springs and retainers were also added. All valves/ guides and seats are flawless. This head has less than 10 hrs on it. This head will pull strong to 9000 plus rpm.

$500

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Hey superchikn,

Long time no hear from...what you been up to...

John does excellent porting...if I had a 700 to build I'd jump on that...

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im doing ok. Hows the business? Last time i was on it seemes like you were making good progress.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey if you wanna make big power its in the cylinder head. Open to offers. These heads have made well over 85 hp on raptors.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump for new low price. Awesome deal here!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No i just built a new 771 long rod with this head for my rhino which will be up for sale in a week or so.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
357 Posts
smokin deal right there, i got the same head and with the right cam you can double your hp, good guy to deal with too

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill probably be mapping it as soon as saturday dan. But my truck is having the rear diff rebuilt friday so may not be able to tow this weekend.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well divorve will force me to sell the rhino, then i need to load my credit just incase. So i will probably by a 900. But honestly i really love the way the rhino drives and feels overall.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im looking to sell and trade the rhino.....YZ 250 OR RM 250 plus cash. Its gonna be a good deal for someone

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Well divorve will force me to sell the rhino, then i need to load my credit just incase. So i will probably by a 900. But honestly i really love the way the rhino drives and feels overall.

then can you buy me a XP to?? lol

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Ill probably be mapping it as soon as saturday dan. But my truck is having the rear diff rebuilt friday so may not be able to tow this weekend.

Sounds good man - let me know when you wanna go on a day ride up in the hi dez. I am always down!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lets do it man. 2 of them!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts

Wow - sorry to hear about the devorce. Let me know if you need any help getting yourself in debut! I could use a few things for the rhino! LOL

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Therapists have discovered the main cause of divorce........
Marriage!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts