Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
161 - 163 of 163 Posts

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts
Temperature light came on. I removed the Ryde-On Dust cover and did the same amount of rider as I did with the cover on but the temperature light did not come on once the cover was removed. I do not have a temperature gauge but plan on installing one myself once I find a good How-To video.
Scary the light came on, they come on around 246* and in most cases the head gasket lets go. You can search the technical section for temp gauge there are pics and easy to do.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I sell custom acoustical fiberglass sound absorbing blankets for rhinos. They are 15" wide and 5' long. They go underneath both seats and over the engine underneath the engine cowl. The blankets resist heat, abrasion, oil, grease, dirt, moisture, and most solvents and chemicals. They are made of quilted fiberglass 1" thick with vinyl-coated fiberglass cloth on both sides. I have one on my 08 rhino 700 and it made a big differnce with cab noise and also heat. I also line-x the bed including the front of it and the combination makes a big difference. The blankets only work on fuel injected rhinos due to the air intake on the carb models. Let me know if you are interested.
do you still sell the blankets? Im interested.

161 - 163 of 163 Posts