Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a recommendation for Propane Heater that I could use in my 2005 Rhino. I have read many threads on the 12v heaters and nothing is overly positive. Wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a propane heater

Thank you

·
Registered
129 Posts
Does anyone have a recommendation for Propane Heater that I could use in my 2005 Rhino. I have read many threads on the 12v heaters and nothing is overly positive. Wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a propane heater

Thank you
I've been thinking about that for a long time now and can't can't come up with anything that I would consider even remotely safe . If someone does come up with a safe solution I would be a buyer.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Thank you
I bought a "hot rod" heater from Summit Racing. I tool a trip to a plumbing supply house to hook up the heater hoses since they are metric but it was only $150 and works great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts