Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Pro One doors will work on an 08 700 with Twisted Stitch seats? They are the Agressor series. To me it does not look like they will be able to latch on the pillar, but it impossible to know without having a door in front of me. Im sure someone out there has this combo..if so let me know.
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just uploaded some pics of the install of my new long travel kit (in the suspension forum under XTR-F). I will need to get to the shop to take better photos of the doors but there are a few in the thread that will give you an idea of how they work in relation to the seats.

After looking at TS's website, i actually have the aggressors. I guess you can't ask for a better example.... It is a tight fit, i'm using stock seat bases, and may install my lowering bases soon.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I have the Pro One doors with the SDR bases and the Twisted stitch Vortex seats on my personal rhino, and everything works fine. I think the door frame touches the seat when closed, but doesn't affect operation at all.

1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the Pro One doors with the SDR bases and the Twisted stitch Vortex seats on my personal rhino, and everything works fine. I think the door frame touches the seat when closed, but doesn't affect operation at all.
i love my AL SDR seat bases, the whole reason I went with them is the relationship u have with Chris at Twisted Stitch. So U think they will work with the Agressor? The back of the seats seem wide(which I like) but will the door fit around it to latch up on the pillar and where did u drill the hole. Pics would be great. Thanks guys!

1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just uploaded some pics of the install of my new long travel kit (in the suspension forum under XTR-F). I will need to get to the shop to take better photos of the doors but there are a few in the thread that will give you an idea of how they work in relation to the seats.

After looking at TS's website, i actually have the aggressors. I guess you can't ask for a better example.... It is a tight fit, i'm using stock seat bases, and may install my lowering bases soon.
send me some pics bro! thanks

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I think they'll fit. Pro One doors where designed with aftermarket seats in mind, and have a flare in them to clear the seats.

Heres the photo from surfsjp's post: (although he is using stock seat bases..)

Nice rig by the way surfsjp!

A little bit of interference will actually help a little, and keep the doors from rattling. If Pro Ones don't have a little tension in them they rattle like crazy! We usually add a bit of foam that you have to compress when closing the door to create that tension.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.