Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may or may not know, but many companies buy off-the-shelf lights designed and manufactured in Korea or China and have them labeled with their brand.There are companies selling identical lights all manufactured by the same company, but each buying company slaps their own name on the lights and markets them as their own. These are cheap imitations that come no where close to achieving the optical patterns and lighting output provided by the Baja Designs' LED lighting systems. Be sure sure to always question the origins of the LED lights you are looking at.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
You may or may not know, but many companies buy off-the-shelf lights designed and manufactured in Korea or China and have them labeled with their brand.There are companies selling identical lights all manufactured by the same company, but each buying company slaps their own name on the lights and markets them as their own. These are cheap imitations that come no where close to achieving the optical patterns and lighting output provided by the Baja Designs' LED lighting systems. Be sure sure to always question the origins of the LED lights you are looking at.
Do you know what companies do this?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately I don't have that information, I wish I did; the fact is there are really great lights out there you should just always be cautious. Baja Designs guarantees the quality and craftsmanship of out lights.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Unfortunately I don't have that information, I wish I did; the fact is there are really great lights out there you should just always be cautious. Baja Designs guarantees the quality and craftsmanship of out lights.
I haven't tried out a lot of different lights, but I will say yours are definitly works of art, as far as looks go! HAHAHA!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts