Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay everyone,
We're trying to put a trip together where we are out 3-6 days, and maybe even camp on the trials.. Do any of your know of and good places up that way for that?

Thank you
John

·
Registered
521 Posts
We can ride our Rockys and foothills for hundreds and hundreds of kms and not see the same trail twice in a summer. Of course I can tell you some good places to ride in my province of Alberta but , that's a bit far for you out in Illinois!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Honda450sfm.. Do you have any inf oon these places web links of the such. Also do they allow side by sides. I emailed another guy in Canada and he told me many of the trails don't allow side by sides.

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
There is only one place (Indian Graves/Willow Creek) that has a weight restriction which puts the Rhinos out.
The entire southern foothills and rockys is an atv paradise. Our main riding area is the Ghost Forest Land Use Zone. While you're on the Govt. of Alberta Site, click on all the other Forest Land Use Zones and the maps can be downloaded from there too.
Also check out the CNPQS site and click on trails. They are in deep south Alberta and there's a plethora of info ,maps,trails there too. Good luck!

·
Registered
356 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts