Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

341 - 356 of 356 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Bobby Vanbeekum won the race! UTVUG's finest! COngrats to all that finished and attempted. Sorry to hear about those who broke. Court says its a muddy,sloppy mess....
Joey...too bad you missed it...weather wasn't as bad as last year. Here is Bobby:

Shannon Campbell race too:

Weekend isn't over yet!

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
Bobby Vanbeekum won the race! UTVUG's finest! COngrats to all that finished and attempted. Sorry to hear about those who broke. Court says its a muddy,sloppy mess....
Joey...too bad you missed it...weather wasn't as bad as last year. Here is Bobby:

Shannon Campbell race too:

Weekend isn't over yet!
I spent all weekend woring on my ride.....so bummed I couldnt be there!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #344
i have 851 pictures of the race. now do i post them for the weiners ho didnt show up? how about the weiner who got a tummy ache and layed around all weekend in the condo?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
how about the weiner who got a tummy ache and layed around all weekend in the condo?
At least T made the trip! Feel bad for the guy :alcoholic:

Sunday Morning was a great ride...just enough mud to hook up the tires nice (or in Darren's case too nice!)...til next year!

Last pics to share...this is why I do this (me and my dad out this morning):

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #346
my damn phone does not work there at all. so i did not get your message Bob.

oh well.

next year, hell yeah!

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
I cant wait to see the pics Mike!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
oh

i have 851 pictures of the race. now do i post them for the weiners ho didnt show up? how about the weiner who got a tummy ache and layed around all weekend in the condo?
oh you're fucking hilarious Mike.........I do have a doctors note though...

Strep/flu got me, wish i could of just had a hangover instead. I can deal with those..

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
SO wheres the pics Mikey!!!!?????

341 - 356 of 356 Posts