Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am kicking this around.... I usually go to Pismo on the third weekend of July but this year I am busy.... So... The fourth weekend it is.... I am thinking about taking friday off and going up on the 21st. Just thought I would throw this out there to see if anyone would like to join us....

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I might b able to make it. I usually go in the first couple weeks of Aug but this ye might b a little different. I'll keep u posted

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool... I think I will make my reservations this weekend....

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Made my reservations.... no turning back now...:13: I should have the new radiator installed this month..... can't wait to scream up and down the beach......

·
Registered
389 Posts
I think we are going to try and make it for that weekend. I hope. Looking forward to a Pismo Trip!!!!!!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
I missed pismo last year

·
Registered
99 Posts
I am kicking this around.... I usually go to Pismo on the third weekend of July but this year I am busy.... So... The fourth weekend it is.... I am thinking about taking friday off and going up on the 21st. Just thought I would throw this out there to see if anyone would like to join us....
I'll be there 24-31 going with a big group,lots of rhino-rzrs.Are u guys still going be there,I wanna see what that 1000 can do.:bike4:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will need to leave on Sunday.... usually try to get out by noon or so....

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be there 24-31 going with a big group,lots of rhino-rzrs.Are u guys still going be there,I wanna see what that 1000 can do.:bike4:
When will you be up there? I would love to show you what my baby can do.... I'll have the new radiator in with the new nose..... I had to re-work some of the roll bar in the front to make it all fit but I am very happy with the way it is turning out...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool.... if you can get there early I would be willing to stick around for a little longer... 2:00 would be as late as I would want to leave....

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just finished most of the fab'ing on the new radiator install.... Just in time.... Two more weekends and it is Pismo Time!!!! Should be a great trip..... Weather should be awesome....

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Trailer is 90% packed.... As soon as I can get out of work I'll be on the road. My friend Gil should already be there..... Are any of you guys going to join us??????

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've spent the last 3 weeks getting ready.Installed a new cam and greaseless weight,also picked up a set of paddles.CAN'T WAIT.will be landing sun morning :bike4:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've spent the last 3 weeks getting ready.Installed a new cam and greaseless weight,also picked up a set of paddles.CAN'T WAIT.will be landing sun morning :bike4:

Sweet.... Give me a call when you get there..... 951-903-8982

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Had a blast.... Left sunday morning cus I broke the tie rods... not once but three times..... Snapped the shaft comming out of the rack and got it back together but was toed out too much to continue having fun...... I'll catch you guys on the next one....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts