Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I dont know about that.... this one looks a little colorful :lol: Never seen blueish purple dirt before. I think its your camera.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well your from So Cal right??? Then take the 215 to the 15 and once you pass Barstow there is a town called Yermo exit yermo exit make a left, the next dirt road on the right is called Mule Canyon road follow it for about a mile look to the right and you can't miss it.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
i'll check it out next time I go to Calico for some rock-crawling. It just looks like a camera error to me. Thats wild looking if it is like that.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
thanks for posting the pics, I agree with Rockskulls.... It must be very scenic but i can clearly tell all the pics were over-exposed. The tell-tale sign of this is by looking at all the white in the shots and how the sky is blown-out and you cant see any blue or cloud details in it.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The only thing I did to these pictures was darken them up so that you could see the colors of the mountains, since I know it is hard to believe that there are these colors out there. I will be posting more pictures afther I do our photo shoot for my companys website this weekend was a scouting trip so I could show the owners of Eclipse RV where I wanted to shoot the new Attitude toyhaulers and Stellar toyhaulers web page. Trust me if anyone else has been to the area I go camping at then they will agree I haven't done anthing to the colors. If your ever out that way I recommend you check it out! If your in that area you should stop by but if your rhino is to pretty to scratch then I wouldn't go down certian trails there is alot of narrow canyons!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Wow! That's colorful...looks like a senic ride. :D

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow! That's colorful...looks like a senic ride. :D
It is and since everyone has been calling me out on the colors of the mountains I'm looking to set up a group trip to show everyone that I have done nothing to the pictures and also give other rhino people a great place to travel too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts