·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Looks like alot of Rhinos! :cool:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was, not only a broken truck but we did break down in the middle of the dunes on sat night that god for alittle bit of tools and Chad Spooner, we were able three wheel it all the way back to camp.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Shin-Dig pics

Well this is a old topic but I thought I'd share some pics I had on my computer from that weekend.

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
I remember that ride with Doug. I was right in front of you when your steering broke. That was my first trip with the rhino to the dunes. Lots of fun.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I remember that ride with Doug. I was right in front of you when your steering broke. That was my first trip with the rhino to the dunes. Lots of fun.
Well, It was fun while it lasted.
Have you heard of Doug doing that meet again next year?

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
Well, It was fun while it lasted.
Have you heard of Doug doing that meet again next year?
I haven't heard anything. I'm going to spend some time at the dunes between Christmas ans New years though. I think that was when the ride was last year.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
we ended up driving it out of those big dunes on three wheels. We also ended up flipping it on it's side 2 more times in the process.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.