Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
wow you were right next to us at the drags. we were just down from you! were you there still when the buggy spun out and all most took our group out? it was freaking crazy!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow you were right next to us at the drags. we were just down from you! were you there still when the buggy spun out and all most took our group out? it was freaking crazy!
I must of just missed it I did see this guy stick it straight up and almost get out of control.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
looks like the bed sides were lifted a few inches too. might think about doing something lke that with mine but in a two seater version.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks like the bed sides were lifted a few inches too. might think about doing something lke that with mine but in a two seater version.
Yeah I like the way they built the whole car, either the guy who owned it built it or I think Thad at SoCal fab designed it, it look as if he did.

·
Registered
212 Posts
looks like glamis.. i saw that orange one cruzing around.. so did anyone see me run the drags on saturday at gecko?? 55 mph baby!!
g-

What time? I was there from about 4:00 till dusk. waiting to do some Rhino racing and there wasnt sheittt there.... or at least running the drags! all park like a bunch of sissys! LOL

btw: i hit 51mhp in my rhino with just a cdi, exhaust and carb! :)

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did this orange rhino break or something?

Was this at buttercup or glamis...?

nice pics btw :)
Yes He jumped a couple of times but his suspension kept bucking him like a bull I told some friends if he keeps landing on his front like he was he is going to break somthing, shortly after he broke.

·
Registered
997 Posts
That blue rhino is sick! Exactly what I am trying to put together for the family. I like how it has 4 buckets! instead of a bench! I think that its a So Cal Fab 4 seat vage as well If I am correct. Anyone have pics of it from the back??? Were the front seats lowered in that thing? Thanks

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
I thought Taylor at Dragon fire built that. I think it's his personal or he built it for his wife. Something like that. I think he's on here as tat2max.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I thought Taylor at Dragon fire built that. I think it's his personal or he built it for his wife. Something like that. I think he's on here as tat2max.
I'm not sure I just know Thad and what his work looks like, if Taylor did do his own work and he just used SoCal's suspension kit then I could see that happening?? Not sure though? Do you know?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That blue rhino is sick! Exactly what I am trying to put together for the family. I like how it has 4 buckets! instead of a bench! I think that its a So Cal Fab 4 seat vage as well If I am correct. Anyone have pics of it from the back??? Were the front seats lowered in that thing? Thanks
When I took the pictures I looked inside and It looked liked they were the stock height.

·
Registered
12 Posts
What time? I was there from about 4:00 till dusk. waiting to do some Rhino racing and there wasnt sheittt there.... or at least running the drags! all park like a bunch of sissys! LOL

btw: i hit 51mhp in my rhino with just a cdi, exhaust and carb! :)
With just the CDI I got my rhino to 53 and thats with only the CDI.

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,421 Posts
or try it on something other than down hill....:hail: lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts