Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do those piggybacks feel over reg rhino shocks? Worth looking to buy some for a stock rhino to feel a difference???
I've never ridden in a stock Rhino before so I don't know. I think they ride great, I'll have my 07 base model in the next couple of weeks so I'll be able to tell then. I'm buying a pair of the sport shocks as soon as I can find some, these are a really nice ride and good enough for me. I imagine the aftermarket ones are a lot better but from what I can tell with these they're going to be worth 500 bucks.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
is that the stock bumper?

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I bet driving in the snow is a blast!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What kind of tire pressure to you run in the snow? If we ever get any snow in the mountains, then I am there.
I have no idea what pressure is in there. Whatever the dealer put in before we picked it up.

I just put it in 4 wheel high and let it go. It's fun to run in 2wd if the snow is packed. When I get mine I'm going to put some studs in it and take it out on the rivers, nothing is more fun than running on frozen rivers.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
:hmmm: ice racing with rhinos:headbang:

·
Registered
100 Posts
How do those piggybacks feel over reg rhino shocks? Worth looking to buy some for a stock rhino to feel a difference???
I have the piggy backs on my rhino and there is a difference in ride and ride quality. I think there worth the extra buck. But there probly more like a 1000. bucks not 500.00

·
Registered
100 Posts
I bet driving in the snow is a blast!
Ya riding in the snow is fun as long as it dosn't get to deep. I would love to try it on a packed snowmoble trail but it is "against the law" here in Maine.

·
Registered
100 Posts
hey "02RedWS6TA" were do live?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I have the piggy backs on my rhino and there is a difference in ride and ride quality. I think there worth the extra buck. But there probly more like a 1000. bucks not 500.00
i was trying to get a set of those for free today

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
yea seeing how i'm going on my third set of stock shocks. We are putting LT on the rhino but company wanted every thing back. so i couldn't get them

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've never seen a set go for 1k, if you were going to spend that much just get the bilstiens. I've PM'ed every one that i've seen buy or sell a set and they are going from 500-650.

hey "02RedWS6TA" were do live?
Michigan.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts