Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When are you going to do a Rotax swap in that boat, Mike??? LOL. Boats are a blast for sure.
HAHAHA, my big 4cyl will roll 35 on the water and that works for us. Mostly fishing. As far as the rhino goes, I am waiting for a video of a rotax beating a 720 :banana:

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
It's funny. It dosn't take much to make you think you are going fast on the water. Our Sea Ray tops not much more than that with a 5.7l.

I woudl like to see video as well. Then I will be convinced.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a few more
little rain on Saturday

almost a full moon catfishing

lunch on Friday, striped bass fillets cooked in the coals, fresh caught that morning

OOPS, just pretend you dont see that glass bottle. We are not the idiots that think its cool to put them in the fire or litter.

·
Banned
6,192 Posts
where is the AC unit in that tent ?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts

·
Banned
6,192 Posts

·
Site Founder
7,903 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
It's not that bad at all! We have a summer tent so if there is a breeze its not so bad and plus you go swimming right before sleepy time and sleep in your swimwear! Now this weekend with it being 115 during the day might suck just a little, but we will be spending alot of time floating in the water under the easy up and lots of COLD beer!!!

·
Banned
6,192 Posts
where is the AC unit in that tent ?
I have friends who tent camp at Apache and they put window ac units pointing in their tents...... Otherwise its way too hot to sleep. I dont know how you guys do it.

hell ya or bring a huge portable swamp cooler....

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The tent thing is not bad. We catfish until about 12 at night while the kids are asleep on the boat and we are up around 5 in the morning for the AM bass bite. We then spend the rest of the day cruising in the boat, fishing and swimming. The heat is fine. It is amazing how much of the memories from our childhood camping our kids were missing out on by staying in the hauler. We do so much more as a family cause you cant just go in the hauler and watch movies, play video games etc..

·
Registered
134 Posts
The tent thing is not bad. We catfish until about 12 at night while the kids are asleep on the boat and we are up around 5 in the morning for the AM bass bite. We then spend the rest of the day cruising in the boat, fishing and swimming. The heat is fine. It is amazing how much of the memories from our childhood camping our kids were missing out on by staying in the hauler. We do so much more as a family cause you cant just go in the hauler and watch movies, play video games etc..
Very very true but still hot.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts