Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

We are parting out a rhino 700:

• Complete Engine (with Bronco Dry clutch, harness, msd box, ecu, regulator, throttle body, gauge cluster)
  • Front Differential
  • Rear Differential
  • Sway Bar
  • XMF Suspension Kit with Fox Shocks
  • Exhaust

Here is a link to our used section: USED PARTS

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you! [email protected]

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hey Guys,

We are parting out a rhino 700:

• Complete Engine (with Bronco Dry clutch, harness, msd box, ecu, regulator, throttle body, gauge cluster)
  • Front Differential
  • Rear Differential
  • Sway Bar
  • XMF Suspension Kit with Fox Shocks
  • Exhaust

Here is a link to our used section: USED PARTS

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you! [email protected]

Hey Jason, in the picture of the suspension, what CV axle combo is that on the right? That looks like the CV's off a bug.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I believe he said it was a Gear One setup in the rear - is that what you are looking at? (I can't see the pic from my work computer).

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah the rear axles are a custom set up from Gear One using type 1 cv joints and outer stubs that go through your rear hubs.

·
Registered
643 Posts
How much for the motor, or if you will seperate how much for long block only, no clutch, throttlebody or eletronics

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I believe he said it was a Gear One setup in the rear - is that what you are looking at? (I can't see the pic from my work computer).
Yes it is, thanks

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Yeah the rear axles are a custom set up from Gear One using type 1 cv joints and outer stubs that go through your rear hubs.
Nice, they look awesome! One more quick question, do the shocks require custom or aftermarket shock towers? They look longer then what I've seen for 6 over LT kits.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Yes, those are longer shocks than stock, so they will require a shock tower/mounting modification. :tools1:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Probably so, I needed the rear diff. Only two front diffs on the site. I guess if it isn't listed , it must be gone. Original post was a month ago. Dang it !!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Did you sell the long travel suspension kit?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts