Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Consider my mods, I ride about 70% trails, gravel, dirt and 30% swampy mud water and gumbo. I'm thinkin about 27" Outlaw 2s or 28" Zillas. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
704 Posts
28 ol2's

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would I lose alot of my acceleration, torque and top speed? On my other post errybody is sayin zillas and that mud tires suck. I just like the look of the more aggressive tire and how they would do. I've been hittin stuff that's 1ft of water and 2 ft of muck under it.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I have a 700 rhino with stage 2 cam, msd , hotrod sheave , snorkled. I can spin 29.5 terminators with ease. That's in low. I also run a set of. 28" moto Mtc's and I can hit about 52 mph with those. You will loose a little but your increasing height and weight. If you want to try and keep your power, go with zilla's or mudlites.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, last q. Ya think the zillas could get me thru 3ft deep water and muck?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Any tire will do that. Depends on the mud, hard bottom, slop mud. Only one way to find out. Lol

Yiu really can't have the best of both worlds. Yiu can trail ride with any tire. They just tear up quicker with hard surfaces.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tryed it with my KT135s and got MAJOR stuck. Swamped the motor too. Lol. Which wud u go with to get thru stuff and maintain power?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts