Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here are some shots of our latest Rhino...

Here are the specs...

+6 long travel kit w/Gorilla axles and Bilestein shocks
Vinco Turbo Kit
Turbo grind cam and springs
Full magnaflow exhaust
ACI clutch
ACI CDI
Wiseco forged pistons
Vinco carbon fiber race seats
Vinco light bar
Boost gauge
Air/Fuel gauge
Gray paint w/flares
Vinco front bumper
Steering wheel w/nos activator switch and push button ignition
Alloy Motorsports Tork wheels w/Swamplite tires

Next to come...Vinco wet nitrous kit, 805 kit w/billet cylinder and PDM billet clutch.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
thats cool and all but it just looks like another rhino to me....So where's the pic's of the turbo?????????

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Those seats look like they really would hold you in good. What Long Travel kit is it?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
nice!! I just got those wheels last week for my rhino. There the less offset ones though. Look good! Getting mine mounted tomorrow.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I want to see someone take the time and turbo up a trophy rhino.. Re-cage and drop the seats and cage like 12". I would love to see how it does over rough track terrain (big jumps and woops)..... Bipass shocks, the works!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
if my wallet is as big as your i would :D

·
Registered
997 Posts
my wallet is not that tiny, but I still wouldn't with my own wallet. I'll pay to build a real crazy motor, but I just want to watch you guys mess with the turbo/ blower ****. I don''t think I want to be the owner of the unproven technology...

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
WOTM said:
Looks nice. Fireball Racing LT kit?

How much power does it make on a chassis dyno?
It says "Fireball Racing" on the front gusset plate.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah it is the +6 Fireball kit. It is the best kit we have seen and comes with the Gorilla axles. Pics of the turbo will come...Our site is www.vincoracing.com and you can see more of the turbo stuff. We are building an 805 billet cylinder stage II turbo Rhino now w/a carbon fiber body, silver carbon bucket seats and a +6 long travel kit...Pics will come as we build!

Also the seats are straight out of Japan. We will have a couple different versions of that seat. one being that same one for those that like it tight and weight about 160lbs and one for those plus 160lbs that still want a light weight seat but dont like to be held in there so tightly. Overall though the seats weigh about 7lbs each...

As for the turbo kit we make 49hp on consistently at the wheels on a stage II kit. We could easily take it to 52-53 with the right jetting and filter combination.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts