Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A white Jack Russell, He was hit on Airport Road just north of the big white cross.

Nearby campers said that someone came and picked up our dog and said they were going to bury him.

We'd just like to know where he is buried. If anyone knows who picked him up please have them get in touch with me.

Thank you

Jason
805-689-1722

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
A white Jack Russell, He was hit on Airport Road just north of the big white cross.

Nearby campers said that someone came and picked up our dog and said they were going to bury him.

We'd just like to know where he is buried. If anyone knows who picked him up please have them get in touch with me.

Thank you

Jason
805-689-1722

So sorry to hear this. I will ask around and see if anyone I know heard anything about this.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sorry about your dog. We just lost our daschund about a month ago. dogs are not like family, they are family.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I am really sorry to hear of your loss. I could not imagine if we lost one of our shelties.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Jason,
We were by the white cross with a large group. I will ask around. If I hear anything I will let you know. Sorry for your loss!
John.
EDIT:
Jason,
A friend did say they say a white dog that looked like a baby pitbull was chasing their RV on the way in but he never saw it get hit. I'll ask around some others.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jason,
We were by the white cross with a large group. I will ask around. If I hear anything I will let you know. Sorry for your loss!
John.
EDIT:
Jason,
A friend did say they say a white dog that looked like a baby pitbull was chasing their RV on the way in but he never saw it get hit. I'll ask around some others.
Thanks a lot. We really appreciate it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts