Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All was going so well until my friend following me up a hill got a little "disoriented"....

Be sure to set video quality to 1080p

·
Registered
2006 660 Rhino
98 Posts
Great show! Thanks for posting. If I get mine running again, I want to concentrate on single track like what you do. I'm just not a haul a** desert kind of driver,

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, them "haul a** days" are long gone - thank God for memories even though that ship will likely sail soon :(....

·
Registered
17 Posts
I live in the desert and when I first picked up this obsession I was a faster driver than I am now. 100 mile day trips were common, but over time I found that I was missing a lot. Now I find that my all day trips run between 40 and 60 miles, and I am enjoying the scenery and terrain much more. And a lot less wear and tear on my Rhino and YXZ.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I envy you John. My first experience off road was when a burly old plumber guy I knew took me out to the Lancaster desert (CA) and put me on a stripped down BSA twin - it was the experience of a lifetime and I knew then my "fun" passion was destined to be on two wheels on the dirt. Eventually old age came and I went from a TT500 to a Grizzly 660 and then the Rhino. I love desert riding along with the Glamis sand dunes and those of Florence Oregon. Fun stuff...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts