Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2011 700 and looking at getting some new tires. I currently have baja cross on some SS wheels which have the 5+2 offset. Tire size is 25-8-12 front and 25-10-12 in rear. I am looking at going to the Pitbull growler and run the
26.5-9-12 on all four corners. I really don't want to buy new rims so will the 5+2 off set still be ok? I have read places that other recommend the 4+3 offset. Thanks for the help and safe riding to all.

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts
I put SunF 26 9 12's on all 4 corners on stock rear rhino rims offset I think is 5+2 no problems. I also have 1" spacer up front and 2" on the rear.

·
Premium Member
3,085 Posts
U have a 7” rim and it worked before so you will b fine with 9”tires on 7” usually when changing offsets u just want to make sure they clear the brake calipers i run 26x9x12 on all four corners mine are 5&2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think you will be fine. At worst you’ll need a small spacer in front. I just pulled off Maxxis Bighorn 26x9x12 all around (bigger than 26s) on ITPs which I think are 5/2 and 3 inch spacers all around (no Rear recall 2” spacer) I had tons of suspension clearance room, even with too much spacer up front because the tires rubbed the floorboards at full lock.

I’m going to 2 inch spacers in front and put on the SunF A043s in 26x9x12 all around too. They don’t rub the floorboard now, even with the 3 inch front spacer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts