Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Great to be joining the club here,
Picked up our first side by side, figured we would try an older Rhino to see if the family likes it and to see if the 27 acres warrant a UTV, I, of course, wanted a new one but the wife wasn't ready for the commitment and payments since we are starting a house build.

I picked up 2008 Weller built SRI race rhino with the big bore kit bla bla bla, (tricked out 10 yrs ago) I am looking for parts of course and it seems the Comet clutch system is no longer... help.
I will be going through it and making sure I service and check fluids and everything before any long days out in the bush.
I will post pic's but would love to know if anyone has the clutch knowledge or parts...

Thanks
SPW

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Welcome to the site from tuscola tx. I got in the game after those were gone sorry i cant help ya, lets see those pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,808 Posts
Welcome aboard, an SR1 rhino should make a heck of a trail threw the bush...

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Welcome to the group, glad to have ya here! Interesting ride you have, we'd love to see some pics! :welcome1::TX:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I have reached out to a Craigslist post in ca. Sounds like he is willing to ship. Are you able to see the pictures I posted? I will get more pretty excited to rip it around.

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,808 Posts
No pics, clutch in Ca looked new.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts