1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i did...all i heard was he sold the business

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
hmmmm, a buddy of mine was gettig his rhino done by them. Just talked about that last night in fact. I am going to have to call and find out if he is talking out his butt.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Just called him and he did say he is trying to work a deal out on there A Arms, only. No money spent yet.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
i am pretty sure the adub billet a-arms were out before the TCB ones. I could be wrong. The guy that used to build swift sand cars made them for adub. They sure looked bad ass.. but aluminum a-arms on a rhino with 1/2" hiems are a little scary for hardcore rhino runnning. I know Tatum uses billet a-arms on thier black widows that do 100mph, but they are mounted to the chassis a totally different way.

I think they are fine for just tooling around, but i would be afraid to take a hard landing from a big jump with them. imo.

g-

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im pretty sure adubs arms were cnc'd by gear one. i dont know whose they used to copy from. (from what i here)the guys father in law owns a big trucking company(swift maybe). he bought another buisiness and told him he was going to work for him and quit the "adub".
i also thought he had a huge contract with gear one, for like 25 sets of billit arms a month. i dont know the time frame, but i guess i could make a phone call or two if nobody knows.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
What the kids last name,,,or whats his wifes name..

The Moyes family has there hand in everything it seems. Swift, Swift Motorcycles, Total Auto Pros, Sleek/Magic Power Boats. I can keep going on.... They have some deep pockets when it comes to toys...

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Crwcompact if your friend was a billet kit i would go with TCB. To me the Adub arms look easy to break and if he is going out of business that just don't sound like a good idea. not saying their products are bad or anything. Might just end up being a huge problem down the road...TCB will take care of any problems you have with there kit. Which there has never been a single problem "knock on wood".

i'm not going to sit here and try to sell you guys on TCB products, just my 2 pennys.

if you wanna know anything about TCB products pm me and i'll answer any question to the best i can

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I have no clue what he is doing...he didn't show up last night for poker. I know he was thinking of working some deal out, so it would be cheaper. TCB is a nice kit, a buddy Bruce has it on his Rhino...then again he is a baller and can drop 9k.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts