1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
id be down wednesday night..... i don't have to be at work at 6am on thursday!

are you rolling to the dunes this weekend?? There should be a pretty big group going. i know a two whole groups of 5-8 trailers headed down.. gunna be good times..

g-

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
its tempting...

·
Registered
798 Posts
damn it..i need a trailer!

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Ive heard good things about butcher jones just past Suguaro....Never been there yet, but heard about it!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Any decisions yet?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Ive heard good things about butcher jones just past Suguaro....Never been there yet, but heard about it!
yup its a good place. one of my favorite places to ride

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
This turned out to be an extremely busy and painful week for me. I'm going back to the surgeons office today for some kind of invasive back probing precedure. This sucks.

Maybe next week!

Sorry :(
No worries man, good luck with the back!!!!!

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
This turned out to be an extremely busy and painful week for me. I'm going back to the surgeons office today for some kind of invasive back probing precedure. This sucks.

Maybe next week!

Sorry :(
Good luck with that. No more jumping for a while I guess.

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
thats not good man.. ouch! My tail bone is almost healed from the hardcore jump we hit in ryan's car about 3 weeks ago.. its still a little tender.. but it could have been worse. that was the hardest hit i have ever taken.. we were all pretty shaken up. Gina wasn't a happy camper by any means.

Too bad your not rolling out this weekend.. gunna be good times.. i guess i can't roost on all you guys with the new paddles.. hahah.. that thing throws a constant 5' tall roost now.. its awesome.. i am looking in the rear view more than ahead. I will be sure to take some pictures..

Greg

1 - 20 of 27 Posts